A premium centre for advanced cataract & corneal surgery, intraocular lenses & presbyopia correction
Professor Madhavan Rajan
MD MS FRCS Edin. FRCS Glas. FRCOphth
- Multifocal IOL
- Cataract surgery
- Refractive lens exchange
- Presbyopia surgery
- Corneal crosslinking for Keratoconus
- Corneal transplantation
- Pterygium surgery
- Dry eye management
- Premium intraocular lenses – multifocal and Toric intraocular lenses
- Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery
- Femtosecond Enabled Corneal rings for Keratoconus
Common Eye Problems
- Corneal ulcer
- Contact lens intolerance
- Sudden visual disturbance, floaters and flashes
Cambridge Vision Clinic
APPOINTMENTS – 01223 266 990
ENQUIRIES – Tel: 01223 266 913
What our patients say
“It is not in my nature to bestow compliments easily but in this instance I consider them more than warranted. My gratitude goes to Mr Rajan for not only restoring my eye sight but also for giving back my 20-20 vision! I cannot thank him enough for this gift.. Also I would like to show my appreciation for his team, from his personal assistant Julie to medical staff in the theatre. They were a great team.
I was impressed with his approach and attitude. From my first discussion with him through to the post-op consultations, I felt I was in good hands. He is softly spoken and reassuring though as I would expect he was also firm with me when it came to following his advice (especially the daily routine of putting in eye drops). He was clear in what the surgery would involve and what I could expect to achieve!
Needless to say that he is a skillful surgeon. To perform such a delicate keyhole surgery made me rather apprehensive. That said, he did put my mind at rest (and also took my sky high blood pressure back to normal) with a comforting chat just before the first surgery. His clear instructions and guidance during the surgery helped me to relax and sail through the short operation.
In conclusion, it goes without saying that I would recommend Mr Rajan. He is a fine surgeon and a fine individual and I am indebted to him.”Both eyes microincisional cataract surgery and multifocal intraocular lensGB - Jan 2018
“For me, there was without question only one surgeon that I considered that I wanted to perform my operations. From the moment I met Mr Rajan I had total confidence and absolute trust in placing myself under his care, he has an extraordinary calming and exceptional reassuring aura.
I consider myself exceedingly fortunate to have had my eyesight restored by such a brilliant, truly gifted and dedicated Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon. Mr Rajan is an outstandingly highly skilled professional, kind, caring and compassionate.
Words cannot thank you enough Mr Rajan for enabling me to enjoy a clear, colourful and brighter world once more, the difference it has made to my life already is truly amazing and I will be eternally grateful.
I can only describe the treatment I have received throughout from Mr Rajan, the surgical team and Julie Wright, Mr Rajan’s kind, immensely thoughtful and efficient PA as excellent. I cannot recommend or praise them all highly enough.”Both eyes microincisional cataract surgery and multifocal intraocular lensLinda Kingham - Sept & Nov 2017
- “What a great team effort. Mr Rajan, in addition to his evident first class surgical skills, ensured that I felt completely at ease throughout both procedures. Very comprehensive pre + post operative care…and oh the colours are back!”Both eye microincisional cataract surgery and multifocal intraocular lensMB - January and March 2018
- “Fantastic improvement – beyond expectations. Careful and considerate care, clear instructions with meticulous execution. Results for someone who has worn glasses for 50 years are still incredible.”Both eye microincisional cataract surgery and multifocal intraocular lens (high myopia)DH - March and April 2018
- “Very satisfied. Everyone very helpful and efficient.”Both eye microincisional cataract surgery and multifocal intraocular lens (high hypermetropia)EB - March and April 2018